Oxi One

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. Does somebody use this with Bitwig?

I just received mine but it doesn't seem to be synchronising correctly. Here are my settings:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Spring Goose on Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

I have also asked at the Oxi discord group.

Following. If you find any info on Discord, please share. Thanks!

Spring Goose wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:44 pm Hi. Does somebody use this with Bitwig?

I just received mine but it doesn't seem to be synchronising correctly. Here are my settings:
Did you set it to usb sync? Oxi One wants to be the slave mostly. Lotta times you are wasting your time trying to sync it like other midi devices. Pretty sure it doesn't support MTC, unless they changed that, I haven't used it in a few months actually.

If it doesn't work automatically, set it up as the slave to work around it.

It needs to be compensated. With Oxi One set to "usb sync" make an identical (or very similar) part with the Oxi and with the computer not using the Oxi. Then on the Bitwig sync page you raise the ms to the right of where it says "Oxi One" until the 2 sounds are in unison or close as possible. Mine was 120ms, thats on my crap computer, i expect it will be the same or lower on my better computer.

& thanks pekbro!

Return to “Bitwig”