The AcidBox is a bass line synthesizer, a recreation of the iconic 303 bass line synthesizer from the 80's with a.
new interface, which makes it easier to create real-time.
sequences and tweak them in a live situation.
3 synchronize modes: host sync, internal sync, MIDI in.
Up to 32 patterns.
4 Distortion units.
1 Delay, with synced and ping pong mode.
A sequencer, with on the fly MIDI in record, to ease your sequencing.
Ability to export and import your sequences, patterns, and banks in multiple formats.
Get your live performances further with ACID BOX, a bass line synthesizer with custom functions, a 16 to 64 steps sequencer, and 5 integrated effects.
A simple tool for real-time creation.
Linux, Mac, Windows.
• Up to 64 steps per pattern
• More than 180 patterns in bank
• 5 integrated FX, 4 different distortions and one delay, with sync, ping pong mode
• Easy pattern view
• Record on the fly, MIDI in external devices
• Playing chords automatically arpeggiate the sequence
• 3 sync modes: Internal, Host sync, MIDI in
• Multiple import and export formats: .303, Phoscyon, ABL2, ABL3
• Realtime multiple random options: only accents, slides, notes, params, all random (see more on the specifications)
• MIDI OUT (sync with an external synth, or drag & drop the MIDI on clips in live situations)
• Step shift: to move your sequence to the left or the right
• Transpose: the entire sequence moves up or down
• Multiple ways to launch patterns: via MIDI programming and launch quantifications.