Unlock unparalleled powers.
Parallel processing plays a fundamental part in getting a "big" mix sound. By processing multiple copies of the same track and blending them together, you can add more punch to a mix — in a more natural-sounding way.
It's like teamwork: Multiple copies of the same track - each focused on doing one specific job - can achieve more together than a single copy being processed to death on its own.
Parallel Aggressor is based on this simple concept. The plugin splits your audio into three equal parts:
Dry - Your original signal
Spank - A heavily compressed duplicate
Heat - A heavily saturated duplicate.
Work the duplicates hard! Then combine all three signals to squeeze every drop of sonic juice out of your track.
1. Balance the three parallel signals from the main level mixer.
2. Use the Spank and Heat knobs to dial-up the firepower of the parallel engines.
3. The meters help you set the right amount of Spank and Heat for any audio signal.
(Dial the main Spank/Heat knobs until the meters peak right before the orange line).
4. The style knobs inject desirable sonic flavors into the parallel engines. Engage multiple at once.
5. The solo buttons let you monitor each parallel signal individually for fine-tuning purposes.
6. Turn on Auto Gain to get a consistent plugin output, roughly matching the input level.
7. Output sets the global output level (post Auto Gain).
8. Switch between three different color schemes by clicking the top left icon.
Today Baby Audio really one me over with customer service with this plugin so decided it was needed to offset the one star rating I saw. It is true that this particular plugin you may already have something similar and what it does is available pretty easily. The good then, the plugin looks gorgeous, resizable, works on updated Macs like all of their plugins which at this point is a make it or break It deal for me. The customer service that comes with it is top notch best around so that should mean more than 1 star to anybody.Read Review
For me, its pretty bad plugin. Compressor injects quite loud clicks - maybe you want them on drums so I guess its right in your case, but I do not want them - they not very musical. Saturator is some kind of tube over drive, nothing special.
For 50 bucks you can get much better effects these days. This simply doesn't do much.Read Review