Unlock unparalleled powers.
Parallel processing plays a fundamental part in getting a "big" mix sound. By processing multiple copies of the same track and blending them together, you can add more punch to a mix — in a more natural-sounding way.
It's like teamwork: Multiple copies of the same track - each focused on doing one specific job - can achieve more together than a single copy being processed to death on its own.
Parallel Aggressor is based on this simple concept. The plugin splits your audio into three equal parts:
Dry - Your original signal
Spank - A heavily compressed duplicate
Heat - A heavily saturated duplicate.
Work the duplicates hard! Then combine all three signals to squeeze every drop of sonic juice out of your track.
1. Balance the three parallel signals from the main level mixer.
2. Use the Spank and Heat knobs to dial-up the firepower of the parallel engines.
3. The meters help you set the right amount of Spank and Heat for any audio signal.
(Dial the main Spank/Heat knobs until the meters peak right before the orange line).
4. The style knobs inject desirable sonic flavors into the parallel engines. Engage multiple at once.
5. The solo buttons let you monitor each parallel signal individually for fine-tuning purposes.
6. Turn on Auto Gain to get a consistent plugin output, roughly matching the input level.
7. Output sets the global output level (post Auto Gain).
8. Switch between three different color schemes by clicking the top left icon.