A.O.M. has updated all their plugins to version 1.11.2.
New Features and Enhancements:
- [macOS, VST2, VST3, Audio Unit] Apple Silicon Mac support. All plugins contain both Intel and ARM native codes.
- [Nu Compressor] Selected program did not get loaded immediately before the first playback in Logic Pro X and WaveLab. – fixed.
- [Stereo Imager D] Potential blank display of phase meter in Cubase and Pro Tools, when user inserts a new instance during playback. – fixed.
- [All Plugins] Remove addressing width display from plugin information dialog. (All A.O.M. plugins are already 64-bit.).
- [All Plugins] Add current instruction set architecture display to plugin information dialog.
FYI: The KVR Audio Product Database now features a Universal 2 Binary compatible section which show all products in the KVR product Database tagged as U2B compatible. Any developers reading this, please select the Universal 2 Binary option on your KVR product admin pages, when appropriate, to make your products appear in the Universal 2 Binary compatible section.