|Type / Tags||EqualizerGraphic EqualizerM/S EqualizerMastering EqualizerParametric EQ|
* SSE3 Instruction set is required.
* Plugin is 64-bit only from version 1.9.4.
* SSE3 Instruction set is required.
|Copy Protection||Key File|
tranQuilizr is a new equalizer. The sound is clean and transparent, even if you are working on very high or low frequencies. It offers six equalizer bands and Lo/Hi cut filters, and supports both paragraphic (equalizer points) and parametric (knobs) operations. Every equalizer and filter can be put on LR (Stereo), L, R, M and S channel independently. This will be great for M/S equalizing on mastering and mixing.
- Unique transparent sound.
- Six equalizer bands and Lo-/Hi-Cut filters.
- All equalizer bands and filters can be put on a channel in Stereo (LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Equalizer supports 20Hz to 30kHz center frequency, -24 to +24dB gain and 0.05 to 10 octave bandwidth.
- Three equalizer types of different sound characters.
- Filters support 1Hz-10kHz for Lo-Cut and 100Hz-30kHz for Hi-Cut.
- On/off and solo switch for every band.
- Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC).
- Frequency Analyzers.
- Up to 1,536kHz internal sample rate.
- Phase invert switch.
- M/S balance adjustment.
- Monitoring channels is selectable from Stereo (LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Mouse-friendly paragraphic operation.
- 64-bit floating point internal precision.
- Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz project sample rate.
- Small plug-in latency (64 samples).
- A/B comparison.
- Output gain.
Reviewed By Wishoff
April 29, 2013
As a huge fan of the A.O.M. plugins, especially the Limiter, I was very happy to discover a new plugin from them, and downloaded it ASAP.
The first look of tranQuilizr gives you a good feeling as the graphics are very clean and nice, with an excellent coloring of bands and stylish overall looks, much better then previous plugins by A.O.M. and mingles with the top used EQs out there, in the cause of appearance. one thing missing could be a visual presentation of the incoming and out going wave, like many other good ones have and something i think many of us love.
Using the tranQuilizr is as smooth as the looks, you get your way around fast, and soon discover that a lot of attention to other high quality EQs in means of usability have been taken notice of, with ctrl, shift, left and right click combinations to do work fast and easy, A.O.M also made a little helper in the top to get quick view of the shortcuts, which is very helpful. Everything is moving and changing in a pleasant pace, making extreme fine tuning a bliss.
Feature wise the EQ have a lot of gadgets that are both useful and genius, like band m/s mode, type of EQ, band Solo, very low to very high slopes on cuts and master monitor modes with inverter etc. It is just an EQ, but the team behind this managed to do little extra here, which at this point in time is very essential in my opinion. The channel modes on bands and master and the selection of all this spectrum madness really is the most genius part of the features.
Yes, at last, the quality, it's amazing, it's.. out of words. I have never heard a better sound coming out of an EQ than this monster! I don't know how they did it, but it feels like magic? I want to be constructive and professional about his, but? it is just amazing.
On the easy quality steps, the sound is still clean and musical enough for your all around tasks, and on the top quality setting the sound is perfect for mastering, and i really mean perfect as in perfect top notch. This is one of those plug it in and make my music sound great kinda plugins.
The price is more than fair, as it is an EQ you can use everywhere, and if it only just was a mastering plugin, the price would still be fair and a must buy.Read more