ADSR Sample Manager has been updated to version 1.5 with a host of practical features and functions including ADSR account integration, Ableton LINK, new creative sample manipulation controls, MIDI mappable controls and more.
Discover the most production-friendly way to access all your samples at once. Use ADSR Sample Manager in standalone, or keep all the action right in your DAW with the ADSR Sample Manager plugin (VST/AU/AAX). Search your entire local sample library as well as samples purchased through ADSR in the cloud by type, genre, BPM or key and preview them all in time and in key with your project.
New features in v1.5 include:
- Sample manipulation controls: HP/LP filters, fade in and out, gain, normalize and meter.
- Zoom waveform with snapping for start/end points (zero crossing and note division).
- Looped previews with quantized start points.
- Ableton LINK enabled - Join the same network and sync your loops and one-shots with others using multiple devices running Link-enabled software / mobile apps.
- ADSR Account Integration: login and browse your purchased sample packs. Search and preview samples from the cloud just like you would your local library. Listen in sync with your track (key/BPM) - download everything or just what you need.
- New sample info columns: length, file size and date added, with the ability to show/hide what you need.
- New genre and label tag types. Find the right sound at the right time.
- Dragging into your DAW renders the sample with all of your selected settings (fades, tempo, etc) or drag the raw sample by user choice.
- MIDI mappable controls; random/random back, filters, fades, gain.
- AAX Support.
- Duplicate sample detection with hide duplicate function.
- Resizeable waveform display (drag up and down to resize) with added retina support.
- Collapsible left panel and reduced minimum size allowed.
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes.