NAMM 2020AKAI announces MPC One
AKAI has revealed MPC One, a "total music production solution to take your ideas from concept to finalized radio-ready beats".
The MPC One packs in a lot of features and workflow tools. Beat programming, editing, mixing FX and instruments and much more.
MPC ONE delivers a hands-on experience, ready for any music production task. Edit and trim samples with hand gestures on the 7" touch screen display. Express your ideas perfectly with the assigned knobs and touch keys that eliminate diving through pages of menus.
MPC One integrates into your creative space with all the ports and jacks you need. USB, MIDI DIN, CV/Gate, and 1/4" line-level audio input. With USB and SD card slots, you can save, transfer and share your music.
Many favorite music production techniques come standard on MPC One. Tape Stop effect, Note Repeat for pulsing hi hats, and 16 Levels to play those melodic 808s plus many more.
- Standalone MPC – No Computer Required.
- Powerful Multicore System from the MPC Live and MPC X.
- 16 Velocity Sensitive RGB Pads.
- 7" Multi-Touch Display.
- 2 GB RAM, 2GB Onboard Storage, 2GB pre-installed content.
- Mac & PC Controller for MPC Software (included).
- Stereo Line Level Inputs.
- MIDI In & MIDI Out.
- 4 TRS CV/Gate Jacks, 8 Outputs Total.
- USB 2.0 Slot for Storage Drives or MIDI Controllers for use in Standalone.
- SD Card Slot.