Ales Tsurko has released Eera—a new monophonic synth for iPad. Eera is designed for everyday in-studio and on-the-stage situations, when you need space effects, rich and deep basses and unusual or classical leads.
At the heart of Eera is an X/Y control with parameter bindings, which makes the synth very expressive without additional knob turning when performing.
Eera is compact and simple to use. Thanks to the unusual parabolic oscillator with width modulation, for getting different timbre characteristics there is only one slider. At the same time Eera does not prevent you from creating your own, personal sounds.
Eera was created with professional production in mind. The synth has a high quality tube amplifier on the out and supports sample rates up to 96 kHz.
- no need for external MIDI controllers – Eera is an expressive instrument out of the box;
- unusual parabolic oscillator with width modulation;
- vintage reverb;
- tube-saturated amplifier (with overdrive possibility);
- state-variable filter;
- LFO modulations as well as parameters dependence on keyboard's X/Y;
- sample rate up to 96 kHz;
- factory presets designed for your inspiration;
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio ready.
Eera is available for iPad with iOS 9.0 and later for $4.99.