Algoriddim has released djay Pro 2 for Mac. The DJ software features a modernized user interface, countless new features, and advanced music analysis tools that make it even easier for DJs to focus on their performance. djay Pro 2 allows users to directly access their Spotify account to find, play, and mix millions of songs in pristine sound quality with up to 320 kbps. Its extensive integration with Spotify's Browse section provides curated playlists for DJs to instantly discover new music by mood, genre, and popularity.
New in djay Pro 2:
- New modernized user interface
- 1-, 2-, and 4-deck modes.
- modular design with customizable tools and FX configurations.
- new high-res waveforms.
- new video mode with photos integration.
- New media library
- New "my library" source for your own playlists and history.
- Create normal and smart playlists with tracks from iTunes, Spotify, and the file system.
- Powerful tagging system.
- Filter any playlist by BPM, key, tags and any other attribute.
- Song info panel to view all tracks attributes in one place.
- Find matching tracks and match tracks manually for quick live access.
- Split mode for playlist management.
- Compact playlist view for quick access to any selected playlist.
- New audio engine
- High-quality custom audio engine.
- Post-fader FX.
- Saved Loops.
- Cue Loops.
- Tight manual and auto loops.
- High-quality effects, filter, and EQs.
- Master output effects via AudioUnits.
- New Automix AI.
- New keyboard shortcuts editor.
- Full VoiceOver accessibility.
djay Pro 2 for Mac is available now for a limited-time introductory price of $39.99 (US) from the Mac App Store. The standard price will be $49.99 after the sale ends.