Algoriddim has updated the Mac version of djay Pro to v1.4.1.
This update introduces support for Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro. The Touch Bar adds a new layer of performance tools to djay Pro using multi-touch and dynamic controls. You can scratch and slice a track, simultaneously apply filters and effects in real-time, create loops, precisely set cue points and trigger audio samples, all with the touch of a finger.
- Added support for Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro.
- Added support for Reloop Mixon 4 and Pioneer WeGO4 DJ controllers.
- Added user manual in Help menu.
- Added master level meters in master volume popup.
- Improved overall app performance and launch time.
- Improved video latency when using external screen.
- Improved crossfader assignment handling: crossfader is now enabled in 2 deck modes even if deck 3/4 assignment was changed.
- Fixed media library search field sometimes loosing focus on macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Fixed keyboard shortcut handling when releasing modifier early on macOS 10.12 Sierra.
- Fixed possible black frames when looping videos.
- Fixed missing "album" column in Spotify library.
- Fixed artists of Spotify songs being sorted incorrectly.
- Fixed EQ knob labels in some view modes.
- Fixed VoiceOver issues in MIDI mapping window.
- Reloop Beatpad 2: added 16 and 32 bar loops using shift + Auto Loop (first two buttons).
- Reloop Mixtour: fixed master level meters.
- Various fixes and improvements.
- Stability improvements.