Algoriddim has updated the Mac version of djay Pro to v1.4.3. This new version comes with plug & play support for Pioneer DJ NXS2/TOUR1 set-ups, enhanced Touch Bar integration on the new MacBook Pro, and Spotify Browse access with extensive curated content for DJs to find, play, and mix new music instantly.
- Added plug & play support for Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000NXS2/TOUR1 and DJM-900NXS2/TOUR1 (Pioneer DJ certified).
- LAN Link: Connect multiple CDJ-2000NXS2/TOUR1 with a single USB cable via DJM-900NXS2/TOUR1.
- Added plug & play support for Pioneer DDJ-RB DJ DJ controller.
- Added plug & play support for Numark Mixtrack Platinum DJ controller.
- All-new Spotify browse section: explore by new releases, featured playlists, genres, and moods.
- Enhanced Touch Bar integration: new library and mixer modes, manual deck selection, and more.
- New improved adaptive sync mode for straight and variable beat grids.
- Improved Pioneer CDJ/XDJ integration for all models.
- Added MIDI mapping actions for 1/3 and 3/4 auto loop, skipping 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 beats, and toggling elapsed/remaining time.
- Fixed sync mode loosing sync with some songs.
- Fixed sync mode sometimes not correctly using half/double BPM.
- Fixed slip mode when using manual loop in/out.
- Fixed track preview in media library when selected track was not visible in track list.
- Fixed track list not being selected when ending song preview.
- Fixed song ratings incorrectly using album ratings for album songs without ratings.
- Fixed artist/title display sometimes not being updated.
- Fixed Reloop Mixon 4 mapping issues.
- Various fixes and performance improvements.