Ample Sound has updated Ample Guitar (AGG, AGF, AGP, AGL, AGM, AGT, AME and AGML) and Ample Bass (ABP, ABJ, ABA and AMR) to version 2.3.0.
- Added Host Playback Mode for Tab Player. Multiple tab tracks can be playback in Host at any position.
- Added Round Robin and Random cycle mode. Round Robin is more suitable for mono voicing such as solo and riff, while original Each Cycle is more suitable for poly voicing such as strum and arpeggio.
- Optimized Fret Sound, greatly saving CPU resource.
- When hold pedal is on, notes stopped by those on same string will stop ringing in Standard Mode, unless in Keyboard mode.
- Included 150 new strum patterns at Christmas for full installers.
- Added Activate All button for Activation Manager.
- Fixed HP clumsy bug of Ample Metal E.
- Fixed a serious tuning mistake of Ample Guitar P.
- Fixed Slide Out note off bug when Cycle*3 is on.
- Fixed a note off bug for notes of same pitch but on different string when MIDI Guitar mode is on.
- Fixed a bug that 32-bit ASHost cannot find plugins.
All updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Guitar and Ample Bass software. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound page.