Apple has updated Final Cut Pro X to v10.2.2.
New in Version 10.2.2:
- Native support for Sony XAVC-L and Panasonic AVC-Intra 4:4:4 up to 4K resolution.
- Import Canon XF-AVC 8-bit video files with Canon plug-in.
- Export interlaced H.264 video.
- Asset management systems can include a library backup file when sharing from Final Cut Pro.
- Fixes render errors that may occur when using reflective materials with 3D text.
- Improves stability when swapping materials on 3D text with published parameters.
- Improves performance when loading text styles.
- Motion Title templates with published text layout parameters now export correctly.
- Fixes an issue that may cause 3D text to appear dark when rendered.
- Addresses issues with timing on certain animated effects.