accusonus updates Regroover to v1.5 - Now featuring Snap-To-Grid
accusonus has announced the release of Regroover 1.5, a significant update to their flagship beat manipulation tool Regroover.
Regroover enables unique new ways to work with drum loops and samples and is specifically designed for music producers, beatmakers and DJs working with this kind of source material. Using patented Machine Learning algorithms, accusonus says Regroover does what no other software or hardware does: Extract layers from within previously recorded beats and samples, allowing producers to:
- Unmix their loops into separate and distinct sound layers.
- Get previously inaccessible sounds from inside their loops.
- Create and perform with new beats from extracted sounds inside their samples.
What's New in Regroover 1.5?
The 1.5 update offers to both Regroover Essential and Regroover Pro the highly-demanded Snap To Grid functionality that significantly speeds up beat manipulation and allows for remixing drum loops in seconds.
Additional new features include:
- Create beats more quickly by triggering pads from the Layer's Tab.
- Audition rearranged loops instantly by looping with Markers in Preview mode.
- Simpler loop editing by moving marker regions inside Layers.
- Fully reset a project with 'New Project' and new 'Load Clip' entry.
- Support for Bitwig Studio 2.0.
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.