Audiomodern has announced the release of ModulARPS, a loop based sampler instrument for NI Kontakt also available in WAV, AIFF and REX formats.
Created by a modular setup and controlled by Sound designer Adam Ritchie, ModulARPS features a collection of experimental Ambient sounds.
Inside this library you will find an array of sequence loops divided into folders Bass, Beats, Melodies, Textures, Drones, Rhythms and all designed to fit together in order.
Audiomodern say you should "expect the unexpected in this twisted library of modular goodness". Covering all styles from Ambient, experimental, New Age minimal to the most modern of technical productions, this pack aims to add depth, warmth and character to your next composition. This library of modular loops is designed to work in a range of musical and sound design scenarios.
All loops have been created using a large modular synthesizer and various analogue effect units.
- Crystal clear samples at 48kHz/24-bit.
- Hundreds of new recordings for source material.
- 1 total GB of sounds.
- 350+ loops.
- Deeply produced, effected and tweaked loops.
- Simple and easy to use 2 Tab GUI with FX and tweaking options.
- Complete FX section including Stutter, Custom Convolution Reverb, Delay, EQ, Drive, Lo-Fi and more.
- All loops automatically sync to your DAW's tempo.
- Available in Kontakt, WAV, AIFF & REX formats.
Price: €39.00. Available now for the introductory price of €29.00 at audiomodern.com