Version 6.2 contains support for over 310 commercial orchestral libraries. The templates are designed with a common layout and unified articulation names among other features.
Also, more libraries support the recently introduced Snapshots now. The new Snapshots contain special Kontakt presets which, when combined, allow you to control dozens of articulations while using only one single track in your DAW. This is especially beneficial to complex orchestral libraries which require you to use several Kontakt instruments to get access to all articulations available.
This video shows how it works: YouTube/FC2zng9DKWk
Here's what was added in 6.2:
- Orchestral Tools Symphonic Spheres Snapshot.
- Orchestral Tools Metropolis Ark 1 for Sine.
- Orchestral Tools Tableau Solo Strings.
- Orchestral Tools Inspire 1 for Sine.
- 8Dio Adagio 2 Snapshots.
- 8dio Anthology 2 Snapshots.
- 8dio Artisan Brass Snapshot.
- 8dio Century Strings Snapshot.
- 8dio Century Strings Sordino Snapshot.
- Native Instruments Symphony Series Percussion.
- Light and Sound Chamber Strings 2.
- Spitfire BBCSO Discover.
- Spitfire BBCSO Core.
- Spitfire BBCSO Pro.
- VSL Big Bang Orchestra Brass.
- Auddict Angle Strings Vol 1.
Price: €58.50. Version 6.2 is a free update to Art Conductor 6 users.
Here's an overview video of how Art Conductor can change the way you work with orchestral libraries: kvraudio.com/video/how-to-use-articulations-in-logic-pro-x-with-art-conductor-12528