Babylonwaves releases Art Conductor 8.2 - support for 20 new sample libraries (Spitfire, Orchestral Tools, VSL among others)
Babylonwaves has released Art Conductor 8.2, a collection of over 9000 professionally built articulation switching templates available for Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Studio One and Cakewalk. The new update adds support for 20 new sample libraries bringing the total to over 600.
Additional content in Art Conductor 8.1 and 8.2:
- VSL Big Bang Altair.
- Spitfire Appassionata Strings.
- Spitfire Thematic Trumpet.
- Spitfire Heirloom.
- Orchestral Tools Igudesman Solo Violin.
- VSL Synchron Woodwinds additional Flute/Oboe/Bassoon/Clarinet.
- Best Service Chris Hein Orchestral Libraries Updates with Snapshots.
- Audio Imperia Chorus.
- Synchron Percussion Module II + III.
- Project SAM: Symphobia 2 2.0.
- Audio Imperia Nucleus 1.2 Update.
- VSL Fajara Flute.
- Orchestral Tools Time Micro for Sine.
- Orchestral Tools Time Macro for Sine.
- Orchestral Tools Berlin Con Sordino Strings.
- Orchestral Tools Opaline.
- Orchestral Tools Whisper.
- Orchestral Tools Umbra.
- Orange Tree Evolution Django Jazz.
- Orange Tree Evolution Rubber Bridge.
A full list of compatible libraries is available on the babylonwaves website.
Art Conductor is available for Cubase/Nuendo (as Expression Maps), Logic (as Articulation sets), Digital Performer (as Articulation Map), Studio One (as Sound Variation) and Cakewalk (as Articulation Maps). The templates are made for every platform with their specific features set in mind. They're not just converted.
Intro Price: 85.50 Euro (Reg. 118.90 Euro).