PG Music has released a new beta version of Band-in-a-Box 2006 (build 208).
- Improved: The main change in build 208 is that the appearance of the dialog boxes have been improved (standard Windows fonts and sizing, alignment and spacing of text and buttons, etc).
- Fixed: If a key sig was sharp, such as F#, and you transposed the notation up or down by a multiple of 12 (or -12,) then it would make the key sig flat such as Gb.
- Fixed: File extension is now ensured to be ".WAV" when choosing a target file in the Render to Audio File dialog.
- Fixed: If pressing the event editor button within the notation window in StyleMaker edit mode, the title bar for the Event List would say that the track is "Thru".
- Fixed: Ties were occasionally mis-drawn in beats that were using high resolution notes (32nd notes etc.).
- Fixed: Notation - inserting a rest only deleted some of the notes from the peg.
- Fixed: Notation - undoing a rest insertion did not restore removed notes.
- Updated: BIAB 2006 is now ready for international (non-English) versions.
- Updated: This patch includes the most recent bbw.lst (style list file), default.sol (Soloist definition file), and BIAB 2006 help file.