These new versions add new presets exploration and morphing capabilities with "Tones Maps" for 9 built-in plug-ins, new presets for the built-in Wah plug-in, as well as several performance improvements and bug fixes (full change list below).
What's new for all plug-ins:
- Navigate presets and create new tones easily with "Tone Maps" for 9 built-in effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Wah, Sweep Filter, EQ, Freq Shifter, Reverb and Waveshaper.
- New presets for the built-in wah plug-in.
- Built-in EQ (and Axiom Amp Sim): improved impulse response convolution performance (long reverb tails are now supported, with low CPU usage).
- Mac: faster GUI rendering on recent Mac OS systems (up to 5x faster for level meters).
- Mac: fixed user interface not properly shown on retina displays in some applications built with the 10.14 Mac OS SDK (Cubase 10.5 for example).
- Mac: fixed settings panel rendering issues in dark mode on Mac OS Mojave and newer.
- Fixed issue with some VST3 plug-ins that failed to initialize when loaded (Roland Cloud VST3).
- Fixed built-in Wah plug-in that could exceed selected range in reverse mode.
What's new for PatchWork:
- Mac standalone application now fully supports dark mode on Mac OS Mojave and newer.
What's new for Axiom:
- Improved built-in tuner performance.
- Blue Cat's Axiom: 149 EUR or $149 (instead of $199) until January 10th.
- Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer: 99 EUR or $99 (instead of $129) until January 10th.
- Blue Cat's PatchWork: 94 EUR or $94 (instead of $99) Until January 10th.
- Blue Cat's Late Replies: 99 EUR or $99 (instead of $129) until January 10th.
The free update can be downloaded from the same location as the original full version (link received by email upon purchase). Demo versions are available on www.bluecataudio.com in most plug-in formats for Mac and PC (and as a standalone application for PatchWork and Axiom). All four plug-ins are still on sale until the end of the week (5 to 25% off).