Blue Cat Audio has released a free update for Blue Cat's PatchWork, its virtual patchbay for plug-ins with built-in effects.
This new version includes 4 new built-in audio effects (reverb, harmonizer, wah, mute), many new presets and major performance improvements. It also includes a few bug fixes. This is a recommended free update for everyone (full change list below).
What's New in V2.2:
- Added 4 new built-in plug-ins (reverb, harmonizer, wah, mute).
- New factory presets.
- Major presets loading improvements: hosted plug-ins are now reloaded only when changed, and updated otherwise. Improves performance and audio rendering when loading presets using the same plug-ins.
- Faster GUI loading / instantaneous GUI display after it has been opened once.
- Performance and memory usage improvements.
- Fixed: changing bypass in the Audio Unit version did not update host application's bypass state.
- Fixed: bypass buttons are now in sync with the hosted plug-ins' state.
- Win: fixed copy/paste that sometimes stopped working until next app restart.
- Mac: fixed crash in Ableton Live when hitting space bar while a sub plug-in window is opened.