It Might Get Loud Productions has announced the release of Assault Drums, a new plug-in instrument that features the sound of early 1980s NWOBHM.
Here's what they say: "From the basketball kicks, to dry toms, to smooth cymbals, Assault Drums has it all. Multiple routing options and advanced humanizing scripts give each and every drum a natural feel so you can dial tones from Assault Drums as if you were processing real acoustic drums. Assault Drums also comes with "one-shot"feature so you can enhance your drumming experience with your favourite drum samples."
Assault Drums comes with 11 Kit Presets which will cover a wide range of classic 80s Metal & Rock sounds.
- Classic Early 80s NWOBHM/West Coast Speed Metal Sound.
- 3 Full Drum Kits, Multiple Snares, Lots of Toms (Set of Rototoms and up to 5 Toms, that's 8 toms in a single kit).
- 11 Kit Presets.
- Multiple Routing and MIDI Mapping Options.
- Add your own one shot samples.
- VST/AU/AAX Compatible.
- Drums Engineered & Mixed by: Ron D. Rock @ O'Hands Garage Studio, Windsor, ON.
- Drums played by: Cameron Hand.
- Presets Created by: Ron D. Rock @ Soundstakk Studios, Detroit.
- Total File Size 1.33 GB.
Price: $39 / €39.