Bremmers Audio Design has released version 8.3.1 of MultitrackStudio. The release focuses on improving VST and AU plugin compatibility.
- Convolutor / Guitar Amp: very short IR files didn't work right.
- Mac: got rid of "is from an unidentified developer" message recent macOS versions showed on launching MultitrackStudio for the first time.
- Some VST plugins would cause an access violation while processing audio.
- Some VST plugins would crash immediately on loading the plugin.
- Resizing VST plugin window didn't work properly if plugin UI had very small height initially.
- Monitoring the 'Internal' sidechain input on a VST plugin could result in silence. Also applies to AU plugins on Mac.
- Mac: user interface of some VST plugins was not visible (window very small).
- Mac: sidechaining an output from a multiple-output AU instrument to an audio track would crash. (Pro edition).
- Mac: some multiple-output AUi plugins didn't have output mixer.
- Mac: some AU plugins turned stereo signal into mono.
- Mac: unloading certain AU plugins no longer leads to MTS crashing and terminating.
Users who purchased MultitrackStudio after October 28, 2013 are entitled to lifetime free updates. Older versions can be upgraded: $39 (Pro) / $23 (Standard).