Some powerful features were added to the Pro Extension in-app purchase (formerly know as Extension Pack):
- Songs can have either an extra Effect Return section or up to 8 Group sections.
- Time stretching in track editors (both audio and MIDI).
- Tempo editor can process audio tracks.
- Create new song using current as template.
- Phase Inverter effect.
The audio time stretching features are powered by Zynaptiq's ZTX technology.
MultitrackStudio for iPad 2.0 comes with several improvements and fixes:
- Can now record multiple Audiobus sources simultaneously.
- Uses Audiobus 2.1.5 SDK.
- Improved transport cycling: Overview bar remembers cycle region after transport stopped, longtapping Play button starts cycling, transport menu features 'Set Cycle Start' and 'Set Cycle End' options.
- Editors: add and draw modes can be sticky (see 'Sticky add/draw modes' setting in Preferences pane).
- Editors: tweaked graphics to make it easier to see which mode an editor is in.
- MultitrackStudio Instruments: step through presets by swiping vertically over the instrument box. Also works for SoundFont Player presets and the Pro Extension's Convolutor effect impulse responses.
- Tempo editor shows mixed version of tracks in background.
- Matrix Sampler now displays the note to which the current cell responds.
- Fixed: SoundFont Player ignored pitch bend range setting.
- Fixed: Matrix Sampler's Volume knob settings weren't stored and recalled correctly.
- Several other fixes.
Price: $30 (MultitrackStudio for iPad) / $20 (Pro Extension).
MultitrackStudio for iPad can be purchased from the App Store.