New in version 3.8:
- Lyrics/Chords prompter and editor. There's a Lyr button in the bottom right corner to show the prompter.
- Lyrics and chords can be imported from MIDI files (chords in XF format).
- Lyrics and chords are included in exported MIDI files. Chords are in XF format, but the file isn't a full blown XF file.
- You can now type comments (anything about this song you want to remember) in the Song Properties pane.
- USB thumb drives now appear in the Document Picker (iPadOS 13).
- Patchmap files can now be imported by dropping them on an External MIDI Instrument window (iOS 11 and newer).
- Zipped songs can now be dropped on the Import MultitrackStudio Song pane (iOS 11 and newer).
- MIDI track "Copy to new audio track" is a bit faster if track uses AU instrument.
- Fixed: score editor didn't get accidentals right for transposed instruments (Bb clarinet etc.).