Bremmers Audio Design has released version 3.9 of MultitrackStudio for iPad.
New in version 3.9:
- SysEx support: import from/export to MIDI files, edit and playback. Recording not supported. SysEx messages are sent to External MIDI Instruments, AU instruments/MIDI effects and IAA instruments.
- Patchmap import: .ins (Cakewalk instrument definition) files can be dropped on External MIDI Instrument windows, they'll be converted automatically. (iOS 11 and newer).
- Imported patchmaps can now be deleted: swipe left over a menu item and tap Delete.
- Added General MIDI 2, Roland GS en Yamaha XG patchmaps.
- "Percussion Channel" button has been removed from External MIDI Instrument windows.
- Drum kits now appear in the Patch Selector, and the MIDI channel will be updated automatically on selecting a patch.
- External MIDI Instrument: patch selector has All category.
- Export MIDI Tracks: can optionally export to format 0 file.
- MIDI export/import: lyrics can optionally be UTF8 encoded.
- Improved IAA instrument compatibility for recent iPad models.
- Tuner effect now 'always works', regardless of Rec and/or Soft Monitoring buttons.
- Some other improvements and fixes.