Bremmers Audio Design has released version 10.2 of MultitrackStudio for Windows and macOS. The Mac version is a now a universal binary that natively supports both Apple Silicon and Intel CPUs.
- Mac: native Apple Silicon (M1) code. It's now a universal binary with both Intel and Apple Silicon code.
- Track name box menus now have Duplicate option. It creates a new track with a copy of this track's content.
- Note Editor has per-note articulation setting. It's only available if articulations have been set up for the MIDI instrument.
- Added 'Raw MIDI Channels' Articulation preset.
- Audio can be dragged or copy/pasted from audio track editor to Automated Fader, MIDI controller and automation editors. The amplitude envelope or audio pitch will be converted to dots.
- Dots Editor has new Invert action, it flips the dots vertically. Applies to Automated Fader, MIDI controller and automation editors.
- Dot Editor now has Position box and "To grid" button. Applies to Automated Fader, MIDI controller and automation editors.
- Supports MIDI NRPN parameters.
- Keyboard shortcuts for Multi MIDI Editor: Ctrl+U (Windows) / Command-U (Mac) = all MIDI tracks, Ctrl+Alt+U (Windows) / Option-Command-U (Mac) = MIDI tracks having same color as focused track.
- Windows: Removed DirectX plugin support from 32-bits version.
- Pianoroll: lassoing notes has been improved to work better with consecutive notes.
- Fixed:MIDI Pattern Editor's "Instance Transpose" setting didn't work right for Poly Aftertouch, Per Note Pitchbend and Per Note Controllers.
- Fixed:Issue with deleting lassoed notes in pianoroll/score editor.
- Fixed (Windows): a bridged VST2 plugin could appear a bit too high in its window, depending on display scaling settings.
- Fixed Windows(): fixed some (minor) editor graphics drawing artefacts.
Users who purchased MultitrackStudio after October 28, 2013 are entitled to lifetime free updates. Older versions can be upgraded: $39 (Pro) / $23 (Standard).