Bremmers Audio Design has released version 9.3 of MultitrackStudio for Windows and macOS.
- New Plugin Manager.
- The editor grid can now show triplets (or any tuplet), or have swing.
- New "Save 'everything' in song" option in Preferences window.
- Solo buttons are now stored in the song file. Applies to mixer sections, Multi Instruments and plugin output mixers.
- VariSpeed settings are now stored in song file (Pro edition).
- Songs now continue loading after a plugin caused an exception error.
- Some score editor improvements, most have to do with the appearance of notes that are being moved.
- The editor zoom shortcuts have been changed to the standard Ctrl +/- (Windows) / Command +/- (Mac).
- Touchscreen (Windows): Score editor vertical zooming now uses much smaller steps, this makes it more useful.
- Touchscreen (Windows): Onscreen MIDI keyboard's keyboard, string, drum and matrix layouts are now (optionally) velocity sensitive.
- Touchscreen (Windows): Onscreen MIDI keyboard Finger Vibrato option no longer makes keyboard and string layouts monophonic (but finger vibrato only works if just one note is playing).
- Touchscreen (Windows): Onscreen MIDI keyboard's keyboard, string and matrix layouts can now generate polyphonic aftertouch (by moving finger upwards).
- MultitrackStudio Instruments: bowed strings, winds and synths now respond to polyphonic aftertouch (it increases the volume level).
- Polyphonic aftertouch editor names now mention note name rather than key number (i.e. 'C5' instead of '60').
- Fixed: creating EQ spectrum presets didn't work if you never created any preset on this computer.
- Fixed: Quantization triplet options had wrong names (triplets of 1/4 instead of triplets of 1/8 etc.).
Users who purchased MultitrackStudio after October 28, 2013 are entitled to lifetime free updates. Older versions can be upgraded: $39 (Pro) / $23 (Standard).