Cmusic Production has announced the release of the SAXBAND Medium Bundle library for Kontakt 5.
SAXBAND Medium Bundle allows you to realistically imitate virtually any tune that a real saxophones could play (Alto Sax, Tenor Sax and Baritone Sax). It was recorded using Mid-side technology with multiple articulations and production techniques to create the impression of a live performance.
CMP recorded all intervals for up and down articulations in three variants: normal Legato, Portamento and Glissando. They have provided the ability to vary the dynamics of the instrument to convey a wide, detailed range of expression from pp to ff. Natural and LFO vibrato may be added to the sound at any time. Sustain, Staccato and Marcato articulations provide added realism by means of a 3-x round-robin algorithm.
- Legato, Portamento, Glissando Velocity control.
- Attack Velocity control.
- 3-x round robin sustain non vibrato for each note (4 layers).
- 3-x round robin sustain vibrato for each note (4 layers).
- 3-x round robin staccato (4 layers).
- 2-x round robin marcato short and long (4 layers).
- 2/4 and 4/4 tempo sync swells (120 BPM default, 2 layers).
- Rips short, medium and long (3 layers).
- Runs octave up minor/major tempo sync (120 BPM default).
- Ornament minor/major tempo sync (120 BPM default).
Prices are $129 for individual libraries or $290 for the bundle of all three.