Cmusic Production has updated the Weltmeister Royal Standart library to volume 1.4 for Kontakt 5.
The Weltmeister Button Accordion Library is designed to create music. Its single-layer samples are designed to contain depth and character of voicing. The velocity is regulated by modulation (CC1), using a filter (LP1) that continuously varies the timbre as the modulation values change. In this way "hidden" accents can be added to a user's playing style.
The Weltmeister provides seven registers for the right hand, and one for the left that includes full bass and chords.
- Change the amplitude adjusting Convolution Reverb.
- Added mechanical vibrato.
- Use Sustain Pedal (CC64) to contol sound between non vibrato and mechanical vibrato.
- Intensity mechanical vibrato – CC18.
- Frequency mechanical vibrato – CC19.