RandARP is a VST plugin arpeggiator with many randomization features, allowing incoming notes or chords to be manipulated in various rhythmic ways. All standard arpeggiator parameters like number of octaves, note length and note order are included, but the plugin also offers complete randomization of the velocity, gate, shift and swing parameters.
In addition, you can specify a note probability and randomize the note order, the octave order, and the number of octaves. All the randomization features allows you to create more interesting and unpredictable arpeggiated sequences.
- User guide now included.
- Updated internal framework and GUI.
- Added support for randomizing number of octaves.
- Possible to hold down Shift to fine tune the value selection with the Velocity Fixed slider.
- Added a Lowest Octave setting.
- Fixed: Various sync problems when looping was enabled in the host.
- Fixed: Problem automating Octave Order parameter.
- Fixed: Problem with default window size in Cubase.
- Fixed: Problem with 'Load Preset' panel, and message boxes in Minihost Modular stand-alone.