Each incoming note can be mapped to up to three notes, even on different MIDI channels. In addition, a user can scale the note velocity, apply randomization to the velocity scaling, and set a note probability for each individual note. A user can map the notes generated by the step sequencer to a melodic scale and send the MIDI data to a synth. The velocity scaling and randomization can also allow a user to create interesting variations if their destination instrument is set to respond to velocity.
- Remap MIDI notes.
- Each note can be mapped to up to three notes.
- Can remap notes between all 16 MIDI channels.
- Filter out unwanted notes.
- Automatic melodic scale assignment.
- Adjust the incoming velocity by a specified percent.
- Randomize the velocity scaling.
- Set a note probability.