CCStepper is a VST MIDI CC data sequencer plugin, suitable for controlling MIDI capable software (softsynths or effects) or external hardware devices. CCStepper lets you create up to 8 independent sequences with up to 64 steps each, and can either be synced to your host or triggered by MIDI notes. The step rate can be set from 1/128 notes and up to 32 bars, and various randomization features allows you to create unpredictable sequences.
- User guide now included.
- Improved sync to host.
- Updated internal framework and GUI.
- Fixed: CC messages not received by Reaper and MiniHost if Smooth was activated.
- Fixed: Various problems with triggering sequence by incoming MIDI notes.
- Fixed: Did not handle tempo changes correctly.
- Fixed: Problem with default window size in Cubase.
- Fixed: Issue with Paste Steps function if step count not equal.