Cognitone has updated Synfire, the Music Prototyping Studio, to version 1.7.9. Both Pro and Express editions have been updated.
- Ability to copy & paste rack modules between projects.
- New back & forth navigation buttons on palette circle widget.
- Updated Audio Engine to version 2.0.2.
- Enabled phrase pools in Express edition.
- Enable MIDI export for Synfire demo.
- Ability to revert to last saved version of global rack.
- Ability to open backups of global racks.
- Engine scanned all plug-ins twice.
- Cubase falsely reported as 'Generic DAW'.
- Fixed a bug that would corrupt inherited CC values.
- Fixed bugs with Audio Engine.
- Avoid sending unnecessary default Volume CC7.
- Fixed problems with notation export.
- Misc user interface issues resolved.
A fully detailed list of all changes is available here.