CONSOLE v1.4.1 released
CONSOLE Sound Modular Studio v1.4.1 has been released.
- ASIO driver: Changing settings in configuration screen will be reflected when you reopen the configuration screen.
- Display audio Latency.
- Display audio clock source.
- Added internal module 'MIDI CH SPLITTER'.
- Knob operation of VST plug-ins is now selectable.
- Import and export of fxb/fxp now supported.
- Fixed problem with MIDI Out Port.
- Movement of right button opening plugin editor fixed.
- Behavior of plug-in at resume fixed.
- Set timing of send or receive MIDI signal synchronizing with audio sample at in/out of MIDI device. Raised precision of receive MIDI signal when using CONSOLE as external sound source.
- External MIDI CLOCK is supported.
- Raised precision of tempo generation from external MIDI.
- Tempo is calculated from host application at SLAVE mode.
- Improve a part of TimeInfo on VST interface.
- Plug-in mode: Improved access to MIDI device from CONSOLE.
- In some plug-ins, CONSOLE unexpectedly quit when sent a KEY command.
- CSL Sequencer repeat phrase when synchronize in MIDICLOCK, is fixed.
- Sometimes displaying Error message in garbled characters is fixed.
- Relation of internal management of window is modified. Dual monitor is supported.
- In SONAR2, when using Spectrasonics Trilogy within CONSOLE, sometimes data is not saved properly - fixed.
- GUI modified.