Cytomic has updated The Glue to version 1.1.3.
Changes since v1.1.0:
- Fixed: mono oversampling now working that was broken in v1.1.2.
- Fixed: hang on render in Cubase and Nuendo by not reporting latency change during render. Until Steinberg fix the issue at their end renders will not have correct automatic latency correction.
- New: updated linear phase high quality oversampling to support up to 12 MHz (x256) – note that x2 is recommended for Realtime and x8 is recommended for Render.
- New: slightly improved preset handling with next and previous buttons.
- Fixed: unwanted smoothing of Mix and Makeup Gain on first process block.
- Fixed: needle is now reset of when not processing audio.
- Fixed: detection of offline rendering in Reaper and Sonar.
- Fixed: reporting of dynamic latency in VST version in Live and possibly other hosts.
- Fixed: bug in RTAS version only that disabled the external sidechain in v1.1.0.