D16 Group has updated LuSH-101 to version 1.1.0 introducing multi-core support.
The following changes have been made since previous (1.0.1) version:
- multi-core support added, which decreases overall CPU consumption greatly on modern computers.
- separate quality settings for offline and realtime processing quality.
- per Layer VCO hard restart option.
- increased GUI resolution.
- license key file changed.
- fixed bug with no retriggering zero-gapped notes in mono mode.
- fixed bug with no updating controls in Timbre Preset Settings (Misc tab) after loading a Timbre.
- minor bug fixes.