D16 Group has released Spacerek - a Virtual Space Reverb plug-in, saying:
This new SilverLine is a compact reverb plugin that recreates acoustically reverberation effect of a real-world space based on physical properties of a room with including position, orientation and parameters of sound sources (speakers) and receivers (microphones).
The hybrid algorithm at the heart of Spacerek fuses modeled virtual spaces to a dynamic delay network, generating reverb tails with realistic early reflections and algorithmic dense late reflections with separately adjustable ER and LR pre-delay times. Dozens of emulated room types take in halls, towers, chambers, tunnels and much more, and each one integrates a variety of preset stereo microphone and speaker setups constituting list of 114 Reverb Models. Every Reverb Model is pre-configured for left-right or mid-side stereo operation Spacerek also allows balancing the Direct signal, Early reflections and Late reflections with simple Three-channel mixer. On the top of that Tilt EQ and Low Cut filter modules provide final shaping the overall tail.
- Hybrid room reverb algorithm, combining Virtual Space Reverb simulation for Early reflections and a Dynamic Delay Network for Late reflections:
- 114 Reverb Models, taking in dozens of room types, each with multiple mic and speaker setups.
- Direct signal / Early reflections / Late reflections mixer:
- Volume control for each channel.
- Balance control for each channel, with L-R or M-S stereo mode determined by the Reverb Model.
- Independent Pre-delay controls for Early and Late reflections.
- Tilt EQ.
- Low Cut filter, independently activated for Mid and/or Side stereo components.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Tag-based preset browser.
- Resizeable GUI.
- MIDI Learn for easy controller assignment.
Intro Price: 59 Eur until November 11th, 2020 (Reg. 79 Eur). On the top of the intro price D16 Group has prepared special offers for their loyal customers.