D16 Group updates all SilverLine Collection Plugins
D16 Group has announced that all SilverLine plug-ins have been updated.
The new versions are:
- Antresol v1.2.0.
- Decimort v2.2.0.
- Devastor v2.2.0.
- Fazortan v2.1,0.
- Frontier v1.1.0.
- Godfazer v1.1.0.
- Redoptor v2.1.0.
- Spacerek v1.1.0.
- Syntorus v2.1.0.
- Tekturon v1.1.0.
- Toraverb v2.1.0.
Changes in all plug-ins:
- Better compatibility with the latest macOS versions (Catalina and Big Sur for Intel based computers)*.
- Interface unification across all products.
- Fix for misbehavior of preset change alert.
- Fixes of other so far reported and discovered issues.
- Code maintenance.
- Digital signature for installers and plug-ins (Windows and macOS).
(*) Due to Apple requirements for new macOS'es 32-Bit versions are abandoned in all new builds. In consequence new updates cannot be used in 32-Bit environment (DAWs) like Pro Tools 10.
There are also plug-in specific changes as well:
- Problem with audio initialization (ducking-like artifact).
- Problem with latency compensation for 48 kHz.
- Problem with latency during initialization.
- Crackles during first playback.
- Crackles occurring for specific audio buffer sizes.
- Issues with Phase Shift for LFO's Random waveform.
- Problem with Frontier on stereo bus fed with mono track (Logic Pro X).
- Problems with latency compensation.
- Empty parameters shown for automation (Pro Tools).
- Font size for model selectors.
- Factory Default skin set to Medium.
- Hover Prev/Next buttons to move through Filter/Ensemble models.
- Latency compensation in higher sample rates.
- Hover Prev/Next buttons to move through Reverb models.
- Problem with not working Delay Lines for bigger delay times under certain conditions.
- Issue with partial signal processing in Bypass mode on Pro Tools.
- Problem with audible delay network adjustment during preset change.
Find Antresol, Decimort 2, Devastor 2, Fazortan 2, Godfazer, Redoptor 2, Spacerek, Syntorus 2, Tekturon and Toraverb 2 in the KVR Marketplace