D16 Group has updated Fazortan to v1.2.
New features since v1.0:
- Full compatibility with Snow Leopard (Mac OSX 10.6.x).
- LFO sections were expanded with tempo synchronization parameters.
- Bank of presets and MIDI CC mapping available at startup can be customised (factory settings, empty slots and user defined files are available).
- Recently used load/save directory is now stored within plugin's ini file.
- Presets storing method can be customised.
Changes since v1.0:
- MIDI learn functionality was improved.
- Preset management was improved.
- Presets and MIDI CC map file naming was changed regarding to changes in all of d16's plugins. Loading of old files is fully supported.
- Factory presets were updated.
Bug fixes since v1.0:
- GUI issues and conflicts occurring during simultaneous work with other D16 plugins- fixed.
- VU meters refreshing issues - fixed.
- Pop-up menus displaying issues - fixed.
- Problems with plugin installed in user defined folders (Mac VST only) - fixed.
- Due to adding of new parameters some hosts can notify about changes during loading old projects. However it should not cause any problems with them.