EVE ONE offers what Dash Signature describe as an "innovative patch creation system", thanks to the exclusive SoundWizard feature. When a specific sound is required (for example a Rhodes piano with some overdrive), the SoundWizard, in combination with the sound browser, lets you set-up the instrument basics in a few seconds, instead of browsing through thousand of presets.
Despite its apparent simplicity EVE ONE is a powerful synthesizer combined with an advanced DSP section. A selection of 72Mb of vintage samples is included.
- Sound Wizard: macro preset system for easy sound programming.
- Multi-sample based oscillator, can load any DashSound (EVE and Knagalis) and Wusikstation SoundSet.
- Amplitude ADSR envelope with keytracking.
- Multi Mode Resonating Filter: LP, HP and HP, with ADSR envelope, keytracking, keyscaling, envelope modulation depth. The cutoff frequency can be controlled using the Modulation Wheel and Aftertouch MIDI messages.
- LFO with tempo sync, delay, and attack time, pitch and filter cutoff targets, amp target with gate mode.
- LFO modulation depth can be controlled using the Modulation Wheel and Aftertouch MIDI messages.
- Polyphony up to 100 voices.
- Mono mode with true Legato and adjustable glide time and mode.
- Multi Mode Overdrive: Transistor, Tube, 12 bit DAC emulation.
- Vintage Phaser: Mono/Stereo, 4 stages.
- Vintage Tremolo.
- Echo: stereo delay effect with tempo sync and 3 tone modes.
- Limiter/Soft saturator.
- 100% skinable.
EVE ONE is available for EU€30 / US$38. Dash Signature users who bought EVE or one of the DashSound libraries can buy it at the reduced price of EU€15.60 / US$19.75.
The demo version is actually a fully functional free version with a reduced sample library.