dblue has released version 1.3.03 of Glitch.
- New: Clipping mode selector added to master output. (No clipping, soft clipping/saturation, hard/digital clipping)
- New: Pattern selector can now be MIDI CC mapped. (Right-click the "Pattern Bank" label above the pattern buttons)
- New: Filter type selectors can now be MIDI CC mapped.
- New: Effect probability parameters can now be MIDI CC mapped.
- New: Effect solo/global functions can now be MIDI CC mapped.
- New: Middle-clicking a sequencer step is now a shortcut to insert a blank step.
- New: Middle-clicking an effect's name tag resets all the effect's parameters to their default values.
- Update: Triggering the solo/global effect via MIDI note is now based on how long you hold down the note.
- Update: Gater effect has been slightly improved.
- Fixed: Delay size finetune can now be correctly MIDI CC mapped.
- Fixed: Sequencer pattern randomisation functions will now correctly insert blank steps in addition to effects.