dblue has released version 1.3 beta of Glitch, which is also now free (it previously cost €30).
Changes to the effects:
- Flanger has been removed.
- Tapestop effect added.
- Delay effect added.
- Modulator now has frequency modulation + other options.
- Retrigger can now change pitch after each retrigger.
- Shuffler is now more flexible and creates a wider range of sounds.
Changes to the GUI:
- Added mouseover tool tips to every control.
- Sequencer is now much easier to edit.
- Pattern length can now be changed more easily.
- Entire sequencer pattern can now be shifted left or right.
- Improvements to the audio engine when transitioning from effect to effect.
- Completely new filter code which sounds much cleaner.
- Added MIDI learn (right-click on any circular knob, then move your MIDI controller to set).