New Feature Highlights
With this update two additional plugin formats are available, the AUi and AU MIDI FX formats are especially aimed for the use within Logic. Three system exclusive checksum calculation methods are added to send checksums within SysEx messages to devices which require this by their specification. A new X-Fader module is added to crossfade between two modulation signals. External devices which only operate in a certain value range for a parameter, the range can now be set accordingly for MIDI CC and SysEx messages. Save and load functionality is added to enable convenient preset handling. In preparation to the upcoming SQ4 Sequence Processor plugin, a sequence module is added to retrieve signals from the sequencer.
Revision of Host Setup Guides
Dialog Audio has also reworked some of the host setup guides. A look into the new guides might be helpful for users who have encountered problems while setting up their DAW. The revisioned guides are available here.
Dialog Audio has reduced the price, the MP3244 is now available for $49 USD.
List of all new features:
- AU MIDI FX plug-in format for Logic.
- AUi (Instrument) plug-in format.
- Checksum calculation for SysEx messages.
- Parameter value range setting for MIDI CC and SysEx.
- X-Fader module to crossfade between two signals.
- Save & load preset functionality within the plug-in.
- LFO ratio option to define custom rates.
- VCA on/off as automatable parameter.
- License manager to deactivate a product.
- Sequencer module to integrate the Sequence Processor.
- Reset parameter to default value on double click.
- Automated MIDI channel translation for SysEx messages.
- LFO frequency modulation in sync mode.
- Copy & past of SysEx strings which did not work properly in Studio One and Reaper.
- LFO "retrigger by note" in sync mode which may has drifted over time.
The update is available and can be download from dialogaudio.com