Digital Brain Instruments releases CMixer - Events Broadcasting Software Mixer
Digital Brain Instruments has released a new audio software tool called CMixer.
CMixer is a standalone software conceived for events broadcasting purposes, including online radios, talk shows, dialog recordings, speeches, conferences, meetings, podcasting and for small live concerts.
It can handle all your audio needs inside the box, while using your favorite plugins to process the audio. Automix, Follow and Gate modes will help you to handle multi microphone broadcasting sessions. This way you can use a computer and a soundcard instead of a hardware mixer to manage your audio broadcasting events.
- 10 Mono input channels + 3 Stereo input channels.
- 5-Band Parametric EQ and up to 4 VST/AU plugins per channel.
- Automix mode handle your multi-microphone sessions automatically, avoiding feedback and background noise.
- Follow mixing mode. CMixer follows the main speaker activating its channel output while deactivating the rest of outputs.
- Autogate mode. Mute output channels below the selected dB threshold.
- 2 Stereo Mixbus sends.
- 2 Stereo outputs.
- External recording output.
- Side-chain gain control for stereo channels.
- Pink noise generator for room calibrating and speakers testing.
- WAV/AIFF recording.
- Preset manager. Save and recall the whole session data.
- MIDI matrix. Control CMixer using your MIDI device.
Available for Mac & PC:
- Intro price: 80.50$ | Regular 115$.
- Demo versions available.
Introduction offer: 30% off until November 30th (Use the code: INTRO).