Digital Brain Instruments offers Re:Cycle for free on any order
Digital Brain Instruments is offering its Re:Cycle audio tool for free on any order at Digital Brain Instruments.
Re:Cycle is 64-bit standalone software developed for creating new sounds from your existing sound effects libraries. It enables the user to create endless variations from any sound effect in a dynamic, funny, easy and quick way. The user can change several parameters in real-time to re-design their sounds.
- Sample Editor Window: Select a specific audio region for processing.
- Playback Speed: 10% to 400%.
- Reverse Playback.
- Pitch: -24 to 24 semitones.
- Dynamic Pitch: Increase/decrease pitch automatically within the chosen range.
- LFO: 1Hz to 40 Hz.
- Dynamic LFO: Increase/decrease LFO rate automatically within the chosen range.
- 2 VST/AU plugin sections.
- Random Settings Generator.
- XY Pad for user-friendly dynamic effects processing.
- Process & save any sample within 1-click.
- Mac: OS X 10.11.6 or Later. Intel. 4GB RAM Minimum. (for Apple M1 you'll need to use Rosetta 2). 1920×1080 Screen Resolution.
- Windows: Windows 7 or Later. 4GB RAM. 1920×1080 Screen Resolution.
$69 Free on any order at digitalbrain-instruments.com/recycle