Digital Brain Instruments releases Multiplex Vocoder 3 - Transform your favourite synthesizers into vocoders
Digital Brain Instruments has released a major upgrade for their vocoder tool. Multiplex Vocoder 3 is a 64-bit standalone software developed for sound design and music production purposes. It allows using any VST/AU instrument as a vocoder carrier signal.
Create vocals for your music tracks and any kind of voices for your games and films. Through the right synth sounds as carrier signal you can easily create robotic and creature voices using your voice or any audio file.
- Microphone & Audio Player Inputs.
- Process WAV, AIFF & MP3 files.
- Process your input signal through 4 vocoders simultaneously.
- Files Browser.
- Audio Sample editor. Select a specific part of the audio file to be processed. Playback Speed. Reverse Playback. Loop. Pitch Shifting.
- Input depending mode. Each vocoder output is activated or deactivated depending the input level, you can set the minimum threshold to activate or deactivate all of them individually.
- Master Rack. Includes 3 VST/AU plugin. Pitch Shifting. Frequency Shifting.
- Dry-Wet Mix. Cross-morphing between dry and wet signals.
- Vocoders Mix. Cross-morphing between the vocoders outputs.
- Autokey. Play vocoders without a MIDI keyboard.
- Recording. WAV or AIFF files. Up to 192kHz / 32-bits (depending your soundcard).
Source Recording. Record source input on a separate audio file.
Layers Recording. Record each individual vocoder output on separate audio files.
- Midi. Control Multiplex Vocoder via your MIDI device.
New in Multiplex Vocoder 3:
- Improved audio engine.
- Files browser section.
- Audio Sample Editor.
- Improved recording system. Ability to record source input and individual vocoder outputs simultaneously.
- Pitch Shifting & Frequency Shifting section at Master Rack.
- Up to 3 plug-in slots at Master Rack.
- Improved MIDI Assign system.
- Support for the latest Mac & Windows OS.
- Native support for Apple Silicon M1.
Price: $69 (Intro offer 25% off with code: WELCOMEMV3). Plus, get the Re:Cycle App for free on any order until April 30th, 2022. A 7-Day Demo version is available. Multiplex Vocoder 2 users can upgrade at 50% off.