Digital Brain Instruments has released Robotrix, a Max4Live plugin developed to create high quality and realistic robotic voices for your films, games and multimedia projects - an easy-to-use effects processor to design different kind of robotic voices in a few minutes.
- Modelling Voice: Choose between 3 different voice type sources.
- Tone: Set the main modelling voice frequency.
- Offset Tone: Set the Offset MIDI frequency.
- Offset Mix: Set the amount of offset frequency.
- LP/HP Filters: Add LP/HP filters to the audio output.
- Presets: 18 preset slots available. Shift+Click to store a preset. Shift+Alt to remove a stored preset.
- Dry/Wet Mix: Set the amount of dry input mix.
Intro Offer: $15 until April 30th, 2023 (Reg. $20).