Digital Brain Instruments has released a new morphing and samples performing tool called Transformer.
Transformer is a 64-bit standalone software developed to transform your audio samples into new sounds, using a microphone, pre-recorded audio files or a virtual instrument.
By using convolution processing you can add new layers of sound to existing audio files and performing them into many different ways depending your needs. Transformer offers a new way of creative audio processing for sound designers and musicians.
Includes 1.2 GB of professional audio samples pack: foley, whooshes, explosions, footsteps, hits, creatures, rocks, sci-fi, drones, impacts, cinematic & vehicles.
- Real-time audio processing.
- Microphone, sample player and virtual instrument inputs.
- Up to 4 sample player carrier signals.
- 1 virtual instrument carrier signal.
- Spectral Crossover.
- Add plug-ins to modulation and carrier output signals.
- XY Pad virtual mixing engine.
- Input Depending.
- Master FX Rack.
- Sample processing. Process & record files in one-click.
- Input & Output routing to DAW or audio editor. Rewire.
- MIDI Matrix. Control Transformer via your MIDI device.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Includes 1.2GB of samples.
Price: $115 - Introduction offer: 30% off until September 30th (Use the code: INTROT).