discoDSP has announced that Corona R2 has been released for Mac OS X and Windows.
Corona is a 32- and 64-bit, virtual analog and wave synthesizer for Audio Units and VST hosts featuring 3 VA + WAVE oscillators, 14 oscillator combine modes, 8 destination matrix modulations, 3 LFOs, 3 ADSR envelopes, unison, chorus, delay and limiter effects, high-quality sound and analog modeled filters.
New in R2:
- SoundFont 2 (SF2) supported by wave oscillators.
- Support for folders with.dwb extension for custom oscillator WAV / SF2 load.
- Super 7 Unison. Modeled Super Saw for parabola, saw, square, triangle and sine oscillators.
- Additional ADR curves on modulation envelope.
- LFO smoothing.
- Phase parameter now working with wave oscillators.
- Modulation matrix unison detune destination.
- Factory and Creation bank presets sorted by type.
- GUI enhancements, sub pixel rendered fonts, new logos and module reallocation.
Corona costs €95 / $139 (VAT included where applicable) for single platform and €114 / $166 for Mac + PC.
A demo version is available at Corona page. Previous Corona customers can update to R2 at no cost.