What's new (since 7.3.0):
- Fixed SysEx import/export issue.
- Active WAVE oscillator now displays correctly at popup menu.
- Fixed crash after clicking < or > on WAVE LCD.
- Fixed first bank preset WAVE not sounding after loading.
- Fixed issues with WAVE oscillator and AAX plugin.
- Fixed AAX crashing Pro Tools after loading.
- Fixed file dialog focus issue AAX Pro Tools plugin (macOS only).
Available at discoDSP Members Area for previous 1.8 customers.
- Universal 2 Binary (Native Apple M1 chip compatibility).
- Added alert window when selecting extreme quality interpolation settings.
- Added Export Program to mapped WAV files.
- Added Linux JACK support for standalone.
- Added Windows ASIO support for standalone.
- Delay FX synced to host tempo by default.
- Enhanced voice handling.
- Fixed legato mode.
- Full width character display on Program and Zone LCD.
- Improved unison speed.
- LUA script updating.
- Major framework updated (JUCE 5 to JUCE 6).
- Max voices upped to 64.
- Memory optimizations.
- Miscellaneous GUI cosmetic changes.
- More musical Chorus FX default value.
- Pitch Shifting (Licensed Rubber Band engine from Breakfast Quay).
- RAM memory per instance reduced to 7.7x.
- Redistributed VST sampling menu.
- Removed FLAC export code from voice DSP code.
- Removed webkit component in Linux for additional compatibility.
- Simplified reverb engine.
- VST sampling engine enhancements.